The company BUKOCEL, a.s. is known as a so-called commercial craft pulp mill. It is the biggest production company of the BUKÓZA HOLDING Group. The product portfolio is made up of bleached paper pulp, almost 95% of the starting material consists of hard deciduous, mostly beech wood. The final product, paper pulp is a raw material for the production of graphical, hygienic, packaging and special kinds of paper. It is used as a raw material for the production of powder pulp and different cellulose derivatives.
The production capacity is more than 150 000 tons of the pulp per year. The company exports almost 100% of its production. The most important purchasers are EU members states, mainly Austria, Germany, France and Czech republic. Part of the production even goes beyond these borders.
Pulp - beech bleached kraft pulp produced in the form of sheets and rolls. It is classified into eight product groups.
- Paper Industry
- Building Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Building Materials Industry
- Plastics Industry
For more information visit.
Within SSBH the company ensures:
- production of heat and electricity,
- treatment and production of water for energy sources,
- mechanical and biological treatment of waste waters.
- Cenové rozhodnutie teplo BKC 2016
- Energetická účinnosť rozvodu tepa BUKOCEL, a.s.
- Povolenie elektroenergetika
- Povolenie výroba tepla, rozvod tepla
- Prevádzkový poriadok
- Rozsah hodnotenia a spôsob výpočtu energetickej účinnosti distribúcie elektriny BUKOCEL, a.s.
- Tarifa za prístup do distribučnej sústavy BKC
- Štandardy kvality - teplo BKC
- Štandardy kvality - distribúcia BKC
- Štandardy kvality - prenos BKC
- BUKOCEL, a.s.
- Hencovská 2073, 093 02 Hencovce, SR
- Tel.: +421 57 441 30 33
- Fax.: +421 57 441 25 81